Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oppo Realme X RMX1901 owners. According to XDA Member mauronofrio, TWRP 3.3.1-9 Recovery is available for Realme X RMX1901. You can use TWRP v3.3.1-9 and Magisk v19.3 to root Realme X RMX1901. Are you wondering how to root Realme X RMX1901? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Realme X RMX1901. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV-E230L (p4noteltelgt). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Realme X RMX1901. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.3.1-9 Recovery and Magisk v19.3 for rooting Realme X RMX1901. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo Realme X RMX1901.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Realme X RMX1901 using TWRP v3.3.1-9 Recovery and Magisk v19.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Realme X RMX1901 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear RMX1901 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Realme X RMX1901. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Realme X RMX1901. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on RMX1901.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Realme X RMX1901 using TWRP v3.3.1-9 Recovery and Magisk v19.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Realme X RMX1901. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Realme X RMX1901, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your RMX1901.
Below are the steps using which you can root Realme X RMX1901. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Realme X RMX1901 got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.3.1-9 Recovery and Magisk v19.3. Realme X RMX1901 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Oppo Realme X RMX1901 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.3.1-9 Recovery for Oppo Realme X RMX1901 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v19.3 for RMX1901.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your RMX1901.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on RMX1901.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Oppo Realme X RMX1901.
6. It is the time to attach your RMX1901 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v19.3 to your RMX1901.
8. It is essential to put Oppo Realme X RMX1901 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your RMX1901.
10. It is the time to put Oppo Realme X RMX1901 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk on RMX1901 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Realme X RMX1901. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Realme X RMX1901 using TWRP v3.3.1-9 Recovery and Magisk v19.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme X RMX1901. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your RMX1901.