Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80, OP4B65L1) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Itel Vision 1 L6005. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Reno2 Z PCKM80. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80, OP4B65L1) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Reno2 Z PCKM80. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80, OP4B65L1) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Reno2 Z PCKM80, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80, OP4B65L1). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80, OP4B65L1) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Oppo Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) bootloader.
2. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Oppo Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
3. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for Reno2 Z.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
6. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
7. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Reno2 Z and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Reno2 Z to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
12. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Oppo Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on your phone using the following command.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Reno2 Z (CPH1951, PCKM80). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.