Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Oukitel C16 Pro MT6761P owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oukitel C16 Pro MT6761P, then you can install Magisk on C16 Pro MT6761P by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root C16 Pro MT6761P by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked C16 Pro MT6761P bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting C16 Pro MT6761P using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of C16 Pro MT6761P. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Razr XT2000-1. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root C16 Pro MT6761P. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting C16 Pro MT6761P. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oukitel C16 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root C16 Pro MT6761P using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. C16 Pro MT6761P may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear C16 Pro owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of C16 Pro MT6761P. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on C16 Pro. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on C16 Pro.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting C16 Pro MT6761P using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from C16 Pro MT6761P. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your C16 Pro MT6761P, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your C16 Pro.
Below are the steps using which you can root C16 Pro MT6761P. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if C16 Pro MT6761P got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. C16 Pro MT6761P battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock C16 Pro MT6761P before following these steps. You will not be able to root C16 Pro MT6761P without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oukitel C16 Pro MT6761P Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Oukitel C16 Pro and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for C16 Pro.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Oukitel C16 Pro.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on C16 Pro.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on C16 Pro.
6. It is the time to attach your C16 Pro with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to C16 Pro.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on C16 Pro.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on C16 Pro and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your C16 Pro.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from C16 Pro to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oukitel C16 Pro into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on C16 Pro using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot C16 Pro.
You have successfully rooted C16 Pro MT6761P. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting C16 Pro MT6761P using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding C16 Pro MT6761P. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your C16 Pro.