Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Packard Bell M11550 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Packard Bell M11550, then you can install Magisk on Bell M11550 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Packard Bell M11550 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Packard Bell M11550 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Packard Bell M11550 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Packard Bell M11550. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Smartermicro H16. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Packard Bell M11550. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Packard Bell M11550. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Packard Bell M11550.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Packard Bell M11550 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Packard Bell M11550 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M11550 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Bell M11550. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on M11550. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M11550.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Packard Bell M11550 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Packard Bell M11550. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Packard Bell M11550, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M11550.
Below are the steps using which you can root Packard Bell M11550. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Packard Bell M11550 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Bell M11550 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Packard Bell M11550 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Bell M11550 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Packard Bell M11550 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Packard Bell M11550 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for M11550.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Packard Bell M11550.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M11550.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M11550.
6. It is the time to attach your M11550 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to M11550.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M11550.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M11550 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your M11550.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from M11550 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Packard Bell M11550 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on M11550 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot M11550.
You have successfully rooted Packard Bell M11550. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Packard Bell M11550 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Packard Bell M11550. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Packard Bell M11550.