Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG (vayu) owners. It comes with stereo speakers, Android 11 operating system, splash protection, high dynamic range support, 9.4mm thickness, 48MP rear camera, corning gorilla glass 6 protection, 256GB internal storage space and Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG (vayu), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10S. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG (vayu) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG (vayu) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG (vayu) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Poco X3 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG (vayu) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Poco X3 Pro bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Poco X3 Pro (vayu) and copy “boot.img” file to your desktop. You can download firmware from Xiaomi Firmware Updater.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Poco X3 Pro and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get “magisk_patched.img” file.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched.img” file from Poco X3 Pro to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
13. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Poco X3 Pro into fastboot mode.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
16. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
17. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
18. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Poco X3 Pro M2102J20SG (vayu). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Poco X3 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Poco X3 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.