Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L PSP3515DUO owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Muze U3 BW50B1L PSP3515DUO, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Muze U3 BW50B1L PSP3515DUO by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Muze U3 BW50B1L PSP3515DUO using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Digma Citi 7587 3G CS7204MG. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Prestigio Muze U3 BW50B1L. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Prestigio Muze U3 BW50B1L PSP3515DUO using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Muze U3 BW50B1L PSP3515DUO may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on Muze U3 BW50B1L. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L PSP3515DUO using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Muze U3 BW50B1L, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L PSP3515DUO. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Muze U3 BW50B1L battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L PSP3515DUO Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L bootloader.
2. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
3. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
6. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
7. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Muze U3 BW50B1L and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Muze U3 BW50B1L to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
12. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on your phone using the following command:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Prestigio Muze U3 BW50B1L PSP3515DUO. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Muze U3 BW50B1L using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Prestigio Muze U3 LTE BW50B1L. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.