Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Realme 6i RMX2040 owners. It comes with 6.5 inches display, Android 10 operating system, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processing unit, 9mm thickness, 128GB internal storage space, 48-megapixel rear camera, panorama support, 1080p video recording support and 4GB RAM. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Realme 6i RMX2040, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Realme 6i RMX2040 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Realme 6i RMX2040. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Realme 6i RMX2040. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Realme 6i.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Realme 6i RMX2040 using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Realme 6i RMX2040 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Realme 6i RMX2040 using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Realme 6i RMX2040, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Realme 6i RMX2040. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Realme 6i battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Realme 6i RMX2040 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Realme 6i RMX2040 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Realme 6i RMX2040 and copy stock “boot.img” file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Realme 6i RMX2040 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched.img” file from Realme 6i RMX2040 to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Download vbmeta.img file for Realme 6i. You have to place this file inside platform tools folder.
13. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
14. Enter the following command to put Realme 6i RMX2040 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
15. Enter the following command:
fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
16. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot image file on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
17. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Realme 6i RMX2040. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Realme 6i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme 6i. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]