Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Realme 7 RMX2151 owners. You can use TWRP 3.5.2_10-1 Recovery and Magisk v23.0 to root your phone. It comes with 16MP front facing camera, Android 10 operating system, 196.5g weight, high dynamic range support, Mali-G76 MC4 GPU, 4K video recording support, 6.5 inches display and 8GB RAM. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Realme 7 RMX2151, then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v23.0 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.5.2 Recovery. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Realme 7 RMX2151 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Realme 7 RMX2151. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Realme C11 RMX2185. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Realme 7.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Realme 7 RMX2151 using TWRP v3.5.2 and Magisk v23.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v23.0 is developed by XDA Developer topjohnwu. Realme 7 RMX2151 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Realme 7 RMX2151 using TWRP v3.5.2 and Magisk v23.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Realme 7 RMX2151, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Realme 7 RMX2151. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v23.0. Realme 7 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Realme 7 RMX2151 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Realme 7 RMX2151 bootloader.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Download 3.5.2_10-1 Recovery img file for Realme 7 RMX2151. It is developed by Team Win.
7. Rename “3.5.2_10-1.img” to “twrp.img” and move this file to platform-tools folder.
8. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
9. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
10. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
11. Enter the following command to put Realme 7 RMX2151 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
12. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
13. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
14. Enter the following command to install TWRP on Realme 7:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
15. Enter the following command after installing TWRP:
17. Transfer Magisk zip file to your phone from your computer.
18. Enter the following command to put Realme 7 RMX2151 into Recovery mode:
adb reboot recovery
19. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select the Magisk v23.0 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Realme 7 RMX2151. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Realme 7 using Magisk v23.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme 7. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.