Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Realme 8i RMX3151 owners. You can use TWRP 3.7.0_11-0 Recovery and Magisk v26.3 to root your phone. It comes with ultra smooth display, 180Hz touch sampling rate, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, 18W quick charging support, super power saving mode, 4GB Random access memory and 50MP AI triple camera. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in Realme 8i RMX3151, then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v26.3 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.7.0 Recovery. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Realme 8i RMX3151 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Realme 8i RMX3151. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Cubot Note 40. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Realme 8i.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Realme 8i RMX3151 using TWRP v3.7.0 and Magisk v26.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.1 is developed by XDA Developer topjohnwu. Realme 8i RMX3151 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Realme 8i RMX3151 using TWRP v3.7.0 and Magisk v26.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Realme 8i RMX3151, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Realme 8i RMX3151. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.3. Realme 8i battery must be above 92 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Realme 8i RMX3151 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Realme 8i.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Download TWRP 3.7.0_11-0 Recovery img file for Realme 8i. It is developed by developer DrtSinX98.
7. Rename “TWRP 3.7.0_11-0.img” to “twrp.img” and move this file to platform-tools folder.
8. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window
9. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
10. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
11. Enter the following command to put Realme 8i into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
12. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
13. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
14. Enter the following command to install TWRP on Realme 8i:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
15. Enter the following command after installing TWRP:
17. Transfer “magisk.zip” file to your phone from your computer.
18. Enter the following command to put Realme 8i into Recovery mode:
fastboot boot twrp.img
19. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select “magisk.zip” file that you have transferred to your phone.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Realme 8i RMX3151. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Realme 8i using Magisk v26.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme 8i. You must check your email to activate subscription.