Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Realme C12 RMX2189 owners. It comes with 6.5 inches display, 13-megapixel rear camera, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, MediaTek Helio G35 processor, 64GB internal storage space, 9.8mm thickness, 4GB Random access memory, 1080p video recording support and 720 x 1560 pixels screen resolution. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Realme C12 RMX2189, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Realme C12 RMX2189 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Realme C12 RMX2189. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Droid Maxx 2 XT1565. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Realme C12.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Realme C12 RMX2189 using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Realme C12 RMX2189 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Realme C12 RMX2189 using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Realme C12 RMX2189, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Realme C12 RMX2189. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Realme C12 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Realme C12 RMX2189 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Realme C12 RMX2189 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Realme C12 RMX2189 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Realme C12 RMX2189 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Realme C12 RMX2189 to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Download vbmeta.img file for Realme C12. You have to place this file in platform tools folder.
13. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
14. Enter the following command to put Realme C12 RMX2189 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
15. Enter the following command:
fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
16. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
17. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Realme C12 RMX2189. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Realme C12, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme C12. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]