Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562 owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, Hi-Res audio certification, near field communication support, 1.07 billion colors, magnetic induction sensor, quasi zenith satellite system support and super linear dual speakers. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.3. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562. You can use Magisk v26.3 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Realme GT Neo 3 150W. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Realme GT Neo 3 150W.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562 using Magisk v26.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.3 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562 using Magisk v26.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.3. Realme GT Neo 3 150W battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Realme GT Neo 3 150W.
2. Download stock firmware for Realme GT Neo 3 150W on your desktop. You can search and download stock firmware using Google. Firmware build number must be same.
3. Find the “boot.img” file and “vbmeta.img” file after extracting the stock firmware.
5. Download and install USB driver on desktop.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk v26.3 apk, “boot.img” file and “vbmeta.img” file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk v26.3 apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk v26.3 on Realme GT Neo 3 150W and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
12. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Copy the magisk_patched img file and “vbmeta.img” file from Realme GT Neo 3 150W to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
16. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
17. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
18. Enter the following command to put Realme GT Neo 3 150W into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
19. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
20. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
21. Enter the following command:
fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
22. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file in your Realme GT Neo 3 150W:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
23. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Realme GT Neo 3 150W RMX3562. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Realme GT Neo 3 150W, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme GT Neo 3 150W. You must check your email to activate subscription.