Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Realme X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076, RMX2075) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Realme X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076, RMX2075), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting X50 Pro RMX2071 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of RMX2071. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Redmi Note 9 Pro Max M2003J6B1I. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root RMX2071. You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting RMX2071. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root X50 Pro RMX2071.
I am expecting that you will be able to root X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076, RMX2075) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of RMX2071. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on RMX2071. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076, RMX2075) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076) battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Realme X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076, RMX2075) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Realme X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076, RMX2075) and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for Realme X50 Pro RMX2071.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
5. Attach your RMX2071 with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
6. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on RMX2071 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
7. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
8. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from RMX2071 to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to put Realme X50 Pro RMX2071 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on RMX2071 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
12. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076, RMX2075). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding X50 Pro (RMX2071, RMX2076). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.