Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime) owners. Now you can root your phone. This smartphone comes with MIUI 12, 6GB Random access memory, Android 10 operating system, water repellent coating, 6.53 inches display, Adreno 610 graphics processing unit, 48-megapixel rear camera, 1080p video recording support and Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 processor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Poco M3 Pro into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi 9T.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi 9T M2010J19SG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi 9T M2010J19SG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Redmi 9T battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Redmi 9T bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Redmi 9T (lime) and copy “boot.img” file to your desktop. You can download firmware from Xiaomi Firmware Updater.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Redmi 9T and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Redmi 9T to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
12. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
13. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi 9T M2010J19SG into fastboot mode.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
16. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
17. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
18. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Redmi 9T M2010J19SG (lime). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi 9T, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi 9T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.