Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG (mojito) owners. It comes with infrared port, MIUI 12, splash protection, 128GB internal storage space, Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 processor, 4K video recording support, 8.3mm thickness, 48MP rear camera, high dynamic range support, 6.43 inches display and Adreno 612 GPU. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG (mojito), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG (mojito) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG (mojito) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG (mojito) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Redmi Note 10 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG (mojito) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Redmi Note 10 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG and copy “boot.img” file to your desktop. You can download stock firmware from Xiaomi Firmware Updater.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Redmi Note 10 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get “magisk_patched.img” file.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched.img” file from Redmi Note 10 to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 10 M2101K7AG (mojito). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi Note 10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 10. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]