Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Redmi Note 11 Pro (2201116TG, 2201116TI) (vida) owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with 1200 nits peak brightness, 108MP rear camera, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, 120Hz refresh rate, 202g weight, phase detection auto focus support and 6.67 inches display. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG. You can use Magisk v26.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Redmi Note 11. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG using Magisk v26.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.1 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG using Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.1. Redmi Note 11 Pro battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Redmi Note 11 Pro.
2. Download stock firmware for Redmi Note 11 Pro on your desktop. You can download stock firmware using Xiaomi Firmware Updater.
3. Find the “boot.img” file after extracting the stock firmware.
4. Download Magisk v26.1 apk. It is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu.
5. Download and install USB driver on desktop.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk v26.1 apk and “boot.img” file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk v26.1 apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk v26.1 on Redmi Note 11 Pro and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
12. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Redmi Note 11 Pro to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
14. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
15. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 11 Pro into fastboot mode.
16. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
17. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
18. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
19. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file in your Redmi Note 11 Pro:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
20. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 11 Pro 2201116TG. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 11 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.