Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G (cannong) owners. It comes with MIUI 12, 6.53 inches display, Mali-G57 MC3 graphics processing unit, MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G processor, 4K video recording support, corning gorilla glass 5 protection, Android 10 operating system, 48MP rear camera and LED flash. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G (cannong) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto E7 Power XT2097. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G (cannong) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G (cannong) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G (cannong) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Redmi Note 9T battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi Note 9T 5G M2007J22G (cannong) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Redmi Note 9T, then copy boot.img file and vbmeta.img file to your desktop.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Redmi Note 9T and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the boot.img file that you have transferred to your phone. You will get “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Redmi Note 9T to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Copy vbmeta.img file to platform tools folder.
13. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
14. Enter the following command to put Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
15. Enter the following command:
fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
16. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
17. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 9T M2007J22G (cannong). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi Note 9T, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 9T 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]