Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Roco LF716E 8735BD owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Roco LF716E 8735BD, then you can install Magisk on Roco LF716E by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Roco LF716E 8735BD by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Roco LF716E 8735BD bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Roco LF716E 8735BD using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Roco LF716E 8735BD. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Konrow Easy55 SC9850ka. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Roco LF716E 8735BD. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Roco LF716E 8735BD. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Roco LF716E 8735BD.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Roco LF716E 8735BD using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Roco LF716E 8735BD may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear LF716E owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Roco LF716E 8735BD. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on LF716E. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LF716E.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Roco LF716E 8735BD using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Roco LF716E 8735BD. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Roco LF716E 8735BD, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your LF716E.
Below are the steps using which you can root Roco LF716E 8735BD. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Roco LF716E 8735BD got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Roco LF716E battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Roco LF716E 8735BD bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Roco LF716E without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Roco LF716E 8735BD Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Roco LF716E 8735BD and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for LF716E.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Roco LF716E 8735BD.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on LF716E.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on LF716E.
6. It is the time to attach your LF716E with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to LF716E.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on LF716E.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on LF716E and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your LF716E.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from LF716E to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Roco LF716E 8735BD into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on LF716E using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot LF716E.
You have successfully rooted Roco LF716E 8735BD. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Roco LF716E 8735BD using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Roco LF716E 8735BD. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Roco LF716E.