Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with A21s SM-A217F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and Odin3 v3.14.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root A21s SM-A217F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked SM-A217F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting A21s SM-A217F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of A21s SM-A217F. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy A Quantum SM-A716N. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A21s SM-A217F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. A21s SM-A217F may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of A21s SM-A217F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your A21s SM-A217F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root A21s SM-A217F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. A21s SM-A217F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root SM-A716N without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F Easily [Simple Steps]
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for A21s.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on A21s.
5. Find the AP tar file after extracting the SM-A217F official firmware using 7-Zip.
6. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and AP tar file to A21s.
7. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on your A21s.
8. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and choose install Magisk option on your A21s SM-A217F. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone.
9. Copy the magisk_patched AP tar file to your desktop from your phone and.extract it using 7-Zip.
10. Find meta-data [FOLDER], boot.img, recovery.img and vbmeta.img files after extracting magisk_patched AP tar file.
11. Compress these files using 7-Zip. You will find “magisk_patched” TAR file after compressing these files.
12. Put Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F into download mode.
13. Install “magisk_patched” TAR file on A21s via Odin v3.13.1.
14. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing “magisk_patched” TAR file.
15. Put Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F into stock recovery mode and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
16. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted A21s SM-A217F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A21s SM-A217F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A21s SM-A217F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.