Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Galaxy A52 SM-A525F (a52q) owners. According to XDA Member RealVelosh, unofficial TWRP 3.5.2_10-0 has been released for Galaxy A52 4G SM-A525F. This smartphone comes with stereo speakers, 4500mAh battery, 32MP front facing camera, under display fingerprint scanner, 4K video recording support, Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G processor, 256GB internal storage space and corning gorilla glass 5 protection. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy A52 SM-A525F (a52q), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v23.0 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.5.2 Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy A52 SM-A525F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy A72 SM-A725F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy A52 4G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Galaxy A52 SM-A525F (a52q) using Magisk v23.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. Galaxy A52 SM-A525F (a52q) may lose warranty after being rooted. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Galaxy A52 SM-A525F (a52q), because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy A52 SM-A525F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Galaxy A52 SM-A525F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v23.0. Galaxy A52 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F bootloader.
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for your phone.
5. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
6. Turn off your phone.
7. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
8. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F into download mode.
9. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “TWRP 3.5.2″ file.
10. Click “Start” button in Odin to install TWRP Recovery on your phone.
12. Transfer Magisk zip file to your phone from your computer.
13. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Galaxy A52 into Recovery Mode.
14. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
15. Select the Magisk v23.0 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
16. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
17. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy A52 SM-A525F (a52q). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy A52 using Magisk v23.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy A52. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]