Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with M30s SM-M307F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F, then you can install Magisk on M30s SM-M307F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.4. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root M30s SM-M307F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked M30s SM-M307F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting M30s SM-M307F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.4 to patch boot image of M30s SM-M307F. Magisk Manager v7.3.4 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300XZ. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root M30s SM-M307F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 for rooting M30s SM-M307F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root M30s SM-M307F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. M30s SM-M307F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SM-M307F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of M30s SM-M307F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on M30s SM-M307F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SM-M307F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting M30s SM-M307F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from M30s SM-M307F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your M30s SM-M307F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-M307F.
Below are the steps using which you can root M30s SM-M307F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M30s SM-M307F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file, Odin v3.13.1 and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. M30s SM-M307F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock M30s SM-M307F bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root M30s SM-M307F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk and latest official stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download and install Odin v3.13.1 and 7-Zip file on PC for SM-M307F.
3. It is essential to unlock Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F bootloader.
4. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for SM-M307F.
5. It is essential to activate USB debugging on SM-M307F.
6. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SM-M307F.
7. It is the time to find the AP tar file after extracting the SM-M307F official firmware using 7-Zip.
8. It is the time to attach your SM-M307F with desktop.
9. It is the time to transfer Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk and AP tar file to SM-M307F.
10. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on SM-M307F.
11. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.4 and choose install Magisk option on SM-M307F. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file.
12. It is essential to select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your SM-M307F.
13. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched AP tar file to your desktop for SM-M307F.
14. It is the time to extract magisk_patched AP tar file using 7-Zip for SM-M307F.
15. It is essential to find meta-data [FOLDER], boot.img, recovery.img and vbmeta.img files after extracting magisk_patched AP tar for SM-M307F.
16. It is the time to compress these files using 7-Zip. You will find “magisk_patched” TAR file after compressing these files for SM-M307F.
17. It is essential to put Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F into download mode.
18. It is the time to install “magisk_patched” TAR file on SM-M307F via Odin v3.13.1.
19. It is essential to disconnect SM-M307F from PC after installing “magisk_patched” TAR file.
20. It is the time to put Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F into stock recovery mode and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
21. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 again after rebooting SM-M307F.
You have successfully rooted M30s SM-M307F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting M30s SM-M307F using Patched Boot img file, Odin v3.13.1 and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding M30s SM-M307F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-M307F.