Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Samsung Galaxy M31s SM-M317F owners. It comes with light sensor, 64 MP intelli-cam and geomagnetic sensor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy M31s SM-M317F, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Galaxy M31s SM-M317F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy M31s SM-M317F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting of Samsung Galaxy M51 SM-M515F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy M31s SM-M317F. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Galaxy M31s SM-M317F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Galaxy M31s SM-M317F may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your M31s SM-M317F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Galaxy M31s SM-M317F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy M31s SM-M317F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Galaxy M31s SM-M317F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. M31s SM-M317F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root A51 5G without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M31s SM-M317F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy M31s SM-M317F bootloader.
3. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for your phone.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your SM-M317F.
6. Find the AP tar file after extracting the official firmware using 7-Zip.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and AP tar file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on your SM-M317F.
9. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and choose install Magisk option on your M31s SM-M317F. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone.
10. Copy the magisk_patched AP tar file to your desktop from your phone and.extract it using 7-Zip.
11. Find meta-data [FOLDER], boot.img, recovery.img and vbmeta.img files after extracting magisk_patched AP tar file.
12. Compress these files using 7-Zip. You will find “magisk_patched” TAR file after compressing these files.
13. Put Samsung Galaxy M31s SM-M317F into download mode.
14. Install “magisk_patched” TAR file on your phone via Odin v3.14.1.
15. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing “magisk_patched” TAR file.
16. Put Samsung Galaxy M31s SM-M317F into stock recovery mode and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
17. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy M31s SM-M317F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting M31s SM-M317F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Samsung Galaxy M31s SM-M317F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.