Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Samsung Galaxy M34 5G SM-M346B owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with 1000 nits peak brightness, corning gorilla glass 5 protection, optical image stabilization support, Exynos 1280 processor, 120Hz refresh rate, Mali-G68 graphics processing unit and 50MP rear camera. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in Galaxy M34 SM-M346B, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Galaxy M34 SM-M346B by installing Magisk v26.1. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy M34 SM-M346B. You can use Magisk apk to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M34. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy M34 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Galaxy M34 SM-M346B using Magisk v26.1 apk without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Galaxy M34 SM-M346B may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Galaxy M34 SM-M346B using Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy M34 SM-M346B, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Galaxy M34 SM-M346B. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk. Galaxy M34 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M34 5G SM-M346B Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M34.
3. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Download latest stock firmware for Galaxy M34 on your desktop. You can download stock firmware using Frija v1.4.4.
5. Find the AP tar file after extracting the stock firmware using 7-Zip.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk apk and AP tar file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk apk and choose “install” option on your Galaxy M34. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone. You will get “magisk_patched” TAR file.
10. Copy the “magisk_patched” TAR file to your desktop from your phone.
11. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
12. Turn off your phone.
13. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
14. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Galaxy M34 into download mode.
15. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “magisk_patched” TAR file.
16. You must click “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” button in Odin and select “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” TAR file respectively from the stock firmware.
17. Click “Start” button in Odin to install “magisk_patched” TAR file on your phone.
18. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing TAR file.
19. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Galaxy M34 into Recovery Mode. Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option, then choose “Factory data reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
20. Install Magisk apk again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy M34 SM-M346B. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy M34, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy M34. You must check your email to activate subscription.