Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Galaxy M42 SM-M426B (a42xq) owners. It comes with FM radio, 20MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support, Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G processor, near field communication support, 5000mAh battery, accelerometer sensor, 15W fast charging support and under display fingerprint scanner. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy M42 SM-M426B (a42xq), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Galaxy M42 SM-M426B (a42xq) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy M42 SM-M426B. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy F52 5G SM-E5260. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Galaxy M42 SM-M426B (a42xq) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Galaxy M42 SM-M426B (a42xq) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Galaxy M42 SM-M426B (a42xq) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy M42 SM-M426B, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Galaxy M42 SM-M426B. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Galaxy M42 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M42 5G SM-M426B Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy M42 5G SM-M426B bootloader.
3. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Download latest stock firmware for Galaxy M42 5G SM-M426B on your desktop. You can download stock firmware using Frija v1.4.3.
5. Find the AP tar file after extracting the stock firmware using 7-Zip.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk Manager v8.0.7 apk and AP tar file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk Manager apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 and choose “install” option on your Galaxy M42 5G SM-M426B. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone. You will get “magisk_patched” TAR file.
10. Copy the “magisk_patched” TAR file to your desktop from your phone.
11. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
12. Turn off your phone.
13. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
14. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G SM-M426B into download mode.
15. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “magisk_patched” TAR file.
16. Click “Start” button in Odin to install “magisk_patched” TAR file on your phone.
17. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing TAR file.
18. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Galaxy M42 5G SM-M426B into Recovery Mode. Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
19. Install Magisk Manager apk again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy M42 SM-M426B (a42xq). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy M42, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy M42. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.