Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F owners. It comes with 208g weight and 8.1mm thickness. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Note20 Ultra SM-N985F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus SM-N975C. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu.
I am expecting that you will be able to root European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root A51 5G without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F bootloader.
3. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on SM-N985F.
6. Find the AP tar file after extracting the official firmware using 7-Zip.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and AP tar file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on your Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F.
9. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and choose install Magisk option on your Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone.
10. Copy the magisk_patched AP tar file to your desktop from your phone and.extract it using 7-Zip.
11. Find meta-data [FOLDER], boot.img, recovery.img and vbmeta.img files after extracting magisk_patched AP tar file.
12. Compress these files using 7-Zip. You will find “magisk_patched” TAR file after compressing these files.
13. Put Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F into download mode.
14. Install “magisk_patched” TAR file on your phone via Odin v3.13.1.
15. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing “magisk_patched” TAR file.
16. Put Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra SM-N985F into stock recovery mode and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
17. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted European Note20 Ultra SM-N985F. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Note20 Ultra SM-N985F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Note20 Ultra SM-N985F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.