Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Galaxy S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960) owners. According to XDA Senior Member afaneh92, unofficial TWRP 3.5.0_10-1 has been released for Galaxy S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960). This smartphone comes with 15W fast wireless charging support, 4800mAh battery, FM radio, barometer, stereo speakers, compass, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C v3.2, 10MP front facing camera and dual video calling support. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v22.0 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.5.0 Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy S21 Plus SM-G9960. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus SM-G996W. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus SM-G9960.
I am expecting that you will be able to root S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960) using Magisk v22.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960) may lose warranty after being rooted. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960), because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your S21 Plus SM-G9960, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v22.0. Galaxy S21 Plus battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960) bootloader.
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for your phone.
5. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
6. Turn off your phone.
7. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
8. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960) into download mode.
9. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “TWRP 3.5.0_10-1″ file.
10. Click “Start” button in Odin to install TWRP Recovery on your phone.
12. Transfer Magisk zip file to your phone from your computer.
13. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Galaxy S21 Plus into Recovery Mode.
14. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
15. Select the Magisk v22.0 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
16. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
17. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted S21 Plus (SM-G996U1, SM-G9960). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy S21 Plus using Magisk v22.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy S21 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]