Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N) owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with 87.6 percent screen to body ratio, One UI 5.1, near field communication support, 50MP rear camera, phase detection auto focus support, 4700mAh battery, 8GB Random access memory and Bluetooth v5.3. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using the latest bleeding-edge build of Magisk apk. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Galaxy S23 plus SM-S916B by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy S23 plus SM-S916B. You can use Magisk apk to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus SM-S916B. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy S23 plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N) using Magisk apk without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N) using Magisk, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy S23 plus SM-S916B, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk. Galaxy S23 plus battery must be above 96 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Samsung Galaxy S23 plus.
2. Download Magisk apk. It is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer BlackMesa123.
3. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Download latest stock firmware for Galaxy S23 plus on your desktop. You can download stock firmware using Frija v1.4.4.
5. Find the AP tar file after extracting the stock firmware using 7-Zip.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk apk and AP tar file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk apk and choose “install” option on your Galaxy S23 plus. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone. You will get “magisk_patched” TAR file.
10. Copy the “magisk_patched” TAR file to your desktop from your phone.
11. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
12. Turn off your phone.
13. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
14. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Galaxy S23 plus into download mode.
15. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “magisk_patched” TAR file.
16. You must click “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” button in Odin and select “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” TAR file respectively from the original stock firmware.
17. Click “Start” button in Odin to install “magisk_patched” TAR file on your phone.
18. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing TAR file.
19. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Galaxy S23 plus into Recovery Mode. Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
20. Install Magisk apk again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy S23 plus (SM-S916B, SM-S916N). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy S23 plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy S23 plus. You must check your email to activate subscription.