Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 (gta4lwifi) owners. It comes with 476g weight, Wi-Fi direct support, geomagnetic sensor, 10.4 inches screen, 8-Megapixel rear camera, 16M colors, hall sensor, 3GB RAM, 7040mAh battery and Bluetooth v5.0. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Tab A7 SM-T500 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v8.0.7. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your tab. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T505. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 (gta4lwifi) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your tab. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your tab.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 (gta4lwifi) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your tab. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your tab.
Below are the steps using which you can root Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your tab got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Tab A7 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your tab without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 bootloader.
3. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Download latest stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500 on your desktop. You can download stock firmware using Frija v1.4.3.
5. Find the AP tar file after extracting the stock firmware using 7-Zip.
6. Activate USB debugging on your tab.
7. Attach your tab with desktop and transfer Magisk Manager v8.0.7 apk and AP tar file to your tab.
8. Install Magisk Manager apk on your tab.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 and choose “install” option on your Tab A7. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your tab.
10. Copy the “magisk_patched” TAR file to your desktop from your tab.
11. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
12. Turn off your tab.
13. Connect your tab with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
14. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your tab. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500 into download mode.
15. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “magisk_patched” TAR file.
16. Click “Start” button in Odin to install “magisk_patched” TAR file on your tab.
17. Disconnect your tab from PC after installing TAR file.
18. Turn off your tab, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 into Recovery Mode. Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
19. Install Magisk Manager again on your tab.
You have successfully rooted Tab A7 Wi-Fi SM-T500 (gta4lwifi). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Tab A7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tab A7. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Tab.