Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Tab S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Tab S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X), then you can install Magisk on S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and Odin3 v3.14.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked SM-P610 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting S6 Lite SM-P610 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X). Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P615. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X). You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting SM-P610. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X).
I am expecting that you will be able to root S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of SM-P610. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on SM-P610. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SM-P610.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X). If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your S6 Lite SM-P610, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SM-P610.
Below are the steps using which you can root S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file, Odin v3.13.1 and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. SM-P610 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock SM-P610 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root SM-P610 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) Easily [Simple Steps]
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC for SM-P610.
3. Unlock SM-P610 bootloader.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for SM-P610.
5. Activate USB debugging on SM-P610.
6. Activate OEM Unlock on SM-P610.
7. Find the AP tar file after extracting the SM-P610 official firmware using 7-Zip.
8. Attach your SM-P610 with desktop.
9. Transfer Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and AP tar file to SM-P610.
10. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SM-P610.
11. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 and choose install Magisk option on SM-P610. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file.
12. Select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your SM-P610.
13. Copy the magisk_patched AP tar file to your desktop for SM-P610.
14. Extract magisk_patched AP tar file using 7-Zip for SM-P610.
15. Find meta-data [FOLDER], boot.img, recovery.img and vbmeta.img files after extracting magisk_patched AP tar for SM-P610.
16. Compress these files using 7-Zip. You will find “magisk_patched” TAR file after compressing these files for SM-P610.
17. Put Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 into download mode.
18. Install “magisk_patched” TAR file on SM-P610 via Odin v3.13.1.
19. Disconnect SM-P610 from PC after installing “magisk_patched” TAR file.
20. Put Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 into stock recovery mode and choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
21. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 again after rebooting SM-P610.
You have successfully rooted S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X) using Patched Boot img file, Odin v3.13.1 and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding S6 Lite (SM-P610, SM-P610X). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your SM-P610.