Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B owners. You can use Magisk v21.1 to root your tab. According to XDA Senior Member ianmacd, Unofficial TWRP 3.4.0-1 has been released for Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B. This device comes with 575g weight, magnetic connector, 12.4 inches display, four speakers and accelerometer sensor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B, then you can root your tab. You can install Magisk v21.1 on your tab after installing TWRP v3.4.0-1 Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 SM-T870. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B using TWRP v3.4.0-1 and Magisk v21.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your tab. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your tab. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your tab.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your tab. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Tab S7+ 5G SM-T976B, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your tab.
Below are the steps using which you can root Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your tab got broken while being rooted using Magisk v21.1. Tab S7+ 5G battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your tab without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B bootloader.
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Rename “twrp-gts7xl-3.4.0-1a21_ianmacd.img” to “recovery.img”.
6. Convert “recovery.img” file to “recovery.img.tar” file format using 7-Zip.
7. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
8. Turn off your tab.
9. Connect your tab with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
10. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your tab. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B into download mode.
11. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “recovery.img.tar” file.
12. Click “Start” button in Odin to install TWRP 3.4.0-1 Recovery on your tab.
17. Transfer Magisk v21.1 zip file to your tab from your computer.
18. Turn off your tab, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B into Recovery Mode.
19. Tap “Install” button on your tab after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select the Magisk v21.1 zip file that you have transferred to your tab.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your tab. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk v21.1 on your tab.
You have successfully rooted Tab S7 plus 5G SM-T976B. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Tab S7 plus using Magisk v21.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tab S7+ 5G SM-T976B. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Tab.