Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N) owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with 90.7 percent screen to body ratio, 732g weight, 12GB Random access memory, LED flash, One UI 5.1, Adreno 740 graphics processing unit and IP68 water resistant body. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N) by installing Magisk v26.1. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Tab S9 Ultra SM-X916B. You can use Magisk apk to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N) using Magisk v26.1 apk without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N) using Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk. Tab S9 Ultra battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra.
3. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
4. Download latest stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra on your desktop. You can download stock firmware using Frija v1.4.4.
5. Find the AP tar file after extracting the stock firmware using 7-Zip.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk apk and AP tar file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk apk and choose “install” option on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra. Then you must choose “select and patch a file” option to Patch AP tar file. Simply select the AP tar file that you have transferred to your phone. You will get “magisk_patched” TAR file.
10. Copy the “magisk_patched” TAR file to your desktop from your phone.
11. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
12. Turn off your phone.
13. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
14. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra into download mode.
15. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “magisk_patched” TAR file.
16. You must click “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” button in Odin and select “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” TAR file respectively from the stock firmware.
17. Click “Start” button in Odin to install “magisk_patched” TAR file on your phone.
18. Disconnect your phone from PC after installing TAR file.
19. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra into Recovery Mode. Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option, then choose “Factory data reset” option. Then you have to tap “Reboot System Now” option.
20. Install Magisk apk again on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Tab S9 Ultra (SM-X916B, SM-X916N). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Tab S9 Ultra, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tab S9 Ultra. You must check your email to activate subscription.