Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Sharp A1 FS8002 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Sharp A1 FS8002, then you can install Magisk on Sharp A1 FS8002 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Sharp A1 FS8002 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked A1 FS8002 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Sharp A1 FS8002 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Sharp A1 FS8002. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sharp Aquos Xx mini 303SH. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Sharp A1 FS8002. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Sharp A1 FS8002. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sharp A1 FS8002.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Sharp A1 FS8002 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sharp A1 FS8002 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear FS8002 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Sharp A1 FS8002. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Sharp A1 FS8002. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on FS8002.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Sharp A1 FS8002 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Sharp A1 FS8002. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Sharp A1 FS8002, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your FS8002.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sharp A1 FS8002. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sharp A1 FS8002 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Sharp A1 FS8002 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Sharp A1 FS8002 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Sharp A1 FS8002 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Sharp A1 FS8002 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Sharp A1 FS8002 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for FS8002.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Sharp A1 FS8002.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on FS8002.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on FS8002.
6. It is the time to attach your FS8002 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to FS8002.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on FS8002.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on FS8002 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your FS8002.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from FS8002 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Sharp A1 FS8002 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on FS8002 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot FS8002.
You have successfully rooted Sharp A1 FS8002. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Sharp A1 FS8002 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sharp A1 FS8002. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your FS8002.