Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Sony Xperia SP M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV, then you can install Magisk on M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.0. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.0. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.0 to patch boot image of M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV. Magisk Manager v7.4.0 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sony Xperia SP C5306 PM-0390-BV. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.0 for rooting M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Sony Xperia SP M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV.
I am expecting that you will be able to root M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PM-0360-BV owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of C5302 PM-0360-BV. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on C5302 PM-0360-BV. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PM-0360-BV.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PM-0360-BV.
Below are the steps using which you can root M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.0. C5302 PM-0360-BV battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock C5302 PM-0360-BV bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Sony Xperia SP M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Sony Xperia SP M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.0 apk for Sony Xperia SP M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PM-0360-BV.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PM-0360-BV.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PM-0360-BV.
6. It is the time to attach your PM-0360-BV with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PM-0360-BV.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.0 on PM-0360-BV.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.0 on PM-0360-BV and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PM-0360-BV.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PM-0360-BV to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Sony Xperia SP M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PM-0360-BV using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PM-0360-BV.
You have successfully rooted M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding M35h C5302 PM-0360-BV. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PM-0360-BV.