Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G V450PM LMV450PM owners. XDA Developer j4nn has managed to root Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G LMV450PM temporarily using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file. Now you can root your phone temporarily. You will not be able to make changes in partitions permanently as it is a temp root. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Sprint V50 ThinQ V450PM LMV450PM temporarily using v50g8-mroot zip file. This is a temp root exploit, so your phone will loose root every time you reboot it. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sprint LG G8 ThinQ LMG820UM0. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G LMV450PM temporarily.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G V450PM LMV450PM temporarily using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Sprint V50 ThinQ V450PM LMV450PM may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone temporarily. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on LMV450PM temporarily. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G V450PM LMV450PM using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Sprint V50 ThinQ V450PM LMV450PM, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G V450PM LMV450PM temporarily. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file. Sprint V50 ThinQ LMV450PM battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G V450PM LMV450PM Temporarily [Simple Steps]
1. Install USB driver on desktop for Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G LMV450PM.
2. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
3. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
4. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
5. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
6. Attach your phone with desktop.
7. Download v50g8-mroot zip file with the exploit on your PC.
8. Extract the zip file and use “adb push v50g8-mroot /data/local/tmp” to root Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G LMV450PM temporarily using the following command.
chmod 755 ./v50g8-mroot
You have successfully rooted Sprint LG V50 ThinQ 5G V450PM LMV450PM temporarily. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Sprint V50 ThinQ LMV450PM using CVE-2020-0041 and v50g8-mroot zip file, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sprint LG V50 ThinQ LMV450PM. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]