Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217 owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with stereo speakers, color spectrum sensor, near field communication support, 5000mAh battery, 201g weight, 8GB Random access memory and Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217. You can use Magisk v26.1 to patch boot image. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217 using Magisk v26.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.1 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217 using Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.1. T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro.
2. Download stock firmware for T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro in your desktop. You will find “payload.bin” file after extracting the stock firmware.
3. Download Payload Dumper zip file and extract it. You will find payload_input folder, payload_output folder and payload_dumper app after extracting the zip file.
4. Copy “payload.bin” file and paste it inside payload_input folder and run payload_dumper app.
5. Open payload_output folder after a few minutes. You will find “boot” img file inside payload_output folder.
6. Download Magisk v26.1 apk. It is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu.
7. Download and install USB driver on desktop.
8. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
9. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk v26.1 apk and “boot.img” file to your phone.
10. Install Magisk v26.1 apk on your phone.
11. Start Magisk v26.1 on T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
12. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
13. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
14. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
15. Copy the magisk_patched img file from T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
16. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
17. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
18. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
19. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
20. Enter the following command to put T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
21. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
22. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
23. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file in your T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
24. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro NE2217. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding T-Mobile OnePlus 10 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.