Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820 owners. XDA Member daddyfrost has found a method to root T-Mobile Obsidian Z820 using KingRoot apk file. Are you wondering how to root T-Mobile Obsidian Z820? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Virgin Mobile ZTE Awe N800. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of KingRoot apk file for rooting T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820.
I am expecting that you will be able to root T-Mobile Obsidian Z820 using KingRoot apk file without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. T-Mobile Obsidian Z820 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Z820 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Z820.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting T-Mobile Obsidian Z820 using KingRoot apk file, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your T-Mobile Obsidian Z820, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Z820.
Below are the steps using which you can root T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if T-Mobile Obsidian Z820 got broken while being rooted using KingRoot apk file. Z820 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download KingRoot apk file on your T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820.
2. It is essential to activate installation from “Unknown sources” on Z820.
3. It is the time to install KingRoot apk on T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820.
4. It is essential to open KingRoot apk on Z820 after installing it.
5. It is the time to select “TRY TO ROOT” button on T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820 to start the rooting process.
6. It is essential to wait until your Z820 reboots.
7. Your T-Mobile Obsidian Z820 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.
8. You will be able see “Root Successfully” message on T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820 screen after successful completion of rooting process.
9. It is essential to download Root Checker app from Play Store on Z820.
10. It is the time to install Root Checker app on T-Mobile ZTE Obsidian Z820.
11. You can check root after installing Root Checker app on Z820.
You have successfully rooted T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting T-Mobile Obsidian Z820 using KingRoot apk file, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding T-Mobile Obsidian Z820. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Z820. [Source]