Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Tecno DroiPad 7D P701 owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with 170 pixels per inch (ppi) density, 3000mAh battery, 1GB Random access memory, Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, 268g weight, 720p video recording support and digital compass. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in DroiPad 7D P701, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root DroiPad 7D P701 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting DroiPad 7D P701. You can use Magisk v26.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Tecno DroiPad 7D. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Tecno DroiPad 7D.
I am expecting that you will be able to root DroiPad 7D P701 using Magisk v26.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.1 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. DroiPad 7D P701 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting DroiPad 7D P701 using Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your DroiPad 7D P701, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root DroiPad 7D P701. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.1. DroiPad 7D battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Tecno DroiPad 7D P701 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Tecno DroiPad 7D.
2. You have to search and download stock firmware for Tecno DroiPad 7D on your desktop.
3. Find the “boot.img” file after extracting the stock firmware.
5. Download and install USB driver on desktop.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk v26.1 apk and “boot.img” file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk v26.1 apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk v26.1 on Tecno DroiPad 7D and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
12. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Tecno DroiPad 7D to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
16. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
17. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
18. Enter the following command to put Tecno DroiPad 7D into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
19. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
20. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
21. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file in your Tecno DroiPad 7D:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
22. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted DroiPad 7D P701. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting DroiPad 7D, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tecno DroiPad 7D. You must check your email to activate subscription.