Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Turbo X Mercury owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Turbo X Mercury, then you can install Magisk on Turbo X Mercury by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Turbo X Mercury by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Turbo X Mercury bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Turbo X Mercury using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Turbo X Mercury. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Leotec Supernova QI216. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Turbo X Mercury. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Turbo X Mercury. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Turbo X Mercury.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Turbo X Mercury using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Turbo X Mercury may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Mercury owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Mercury. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Mercury. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Mercury.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Turbo X Mercury using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Turbo X Mercury. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Turbo X Mercury, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Mercury.
Below are the steps using which you can root Turbo X Mercury. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Turbo X Mercury got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Turbo X Mercury battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Turbo X Mercury before following these steps. You will not be able to root Turbo X Mercury without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Turbo X Mercury Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Turbo X Mercury and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Mercury.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Turbo X Mercury.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Mercury.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Mercury.
6. It is the time to attach your Mercury with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Mercury.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Mercury.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Mercury and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Mercury.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Mercury to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Turbo X Mercury into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Mercury using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Mercury.
You have successfully rooted Turbo X Mercury. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Turbo X Mercury using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Turbo X Mercury. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Turbo X Mercury.