Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Umidigi F2 MT6771WT owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Umidigi F2 MT6771WT, then you can install Magisk on Umidigi F2 MT6771WT by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Umidigi F2 MT6771WT by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Umidigi F2 MT6771WT bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting F2 MT6771WT using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Umidigi F2 MT6771WT. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Blade 20 Smart V1050. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Umidigi F2 MT6771WT. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Umidigi F2 MT6771WT. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Umidigi F2 MT6771WT.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Umidigi F2 MT6771WT using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Umidigi F2 MT6771WT may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Umidigi F2 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of F2 MT6771WT. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on MT6771WT. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on MT6771WT.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Umidigi F2 MT6771WT using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Umidigi F2 MT6771WT. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your F2 MT6771WT, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your MT6771WT.
Below are the steps using which you can root Umidigi F2 MT6771WT. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if F2 MT6771WT got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. F2 MT6771WT battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Umidigi F2 MT6771WT bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root F2 MT6771WT without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Umidigi F2 MT6771WT Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Umidigi F2 MT6771WT and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Umidigi F2 MT6771WT.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Umidigi F2.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Umidigi F2.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on F2.
6. It is the time to attach your F2 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to F2.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on F2.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on F2 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your F2.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from F2 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Umidigi F2 MT6771WT into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on F2 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot F2.
You have successfully rooted Umidigi F2 MT6771WT. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Umidigi F2 MT6771WT using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Umidigi F2 MT6771WT. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Umidigi F2.