Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vertex Zeon 4G owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vertex Impress Zeon 4G, then you can install Magisk on W5008 SA332 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vertex Zeon 4G by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vertex Zeon 4G bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vertex Zeon 4G using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Vertex Zeon 4G. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Itel Alpha Lite W5008 SA332. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vertex Zeon 4G. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Vertex Zeon 4G. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vertex Impress Zeon 4G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vertex Zeon 4G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vertex Zeon 4G may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Zeon 4G owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Vertex Zeon 4G. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Zeon 4G. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Zeon 4G.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vertex Zeon 4G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vertex Zeon 4G. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vertex Zeon 4G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Zeon 4G.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vertex Zeon 4G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vertex Zeon 4G got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Vertex Zeon 4G battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Vertex Zeon 4G bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Vertex Zeon 4G without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vertex Impress Zeon 4G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vertex Impress Zeon 4G and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Zeon.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vertex Impress Zeon 4G.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Zeon.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Zeon.
6. It is the time to attach your Zeon with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Zeon.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Zeon.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Zeon and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Zeon.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Zeon to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vertex Impress Zeon 4G into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Zeon using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Zeon.
You have successfully rooted Vertex Zeon 4G. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vertex Zeon 4G using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vertex Zeon 4G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Zeon 4G.