Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo S1 PD1913F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo S1 PD1913F, then you can install Magisk on Vivo S1 PD1913F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo S1 PD1913F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo S1 PD1913F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo S1 PD1913F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Vivo S1 PD1913F. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto Z4 XT1980-3. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo S1 PD1913F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting Vivo S1 PD1913F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo S1 PD1913F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo S1 PD1913F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo S1 PD1913F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1913F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Vivo S1 PD1913F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on S1 PD1913F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1913F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo S1 PD1913F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo S1 PD1913F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo S1 PD1913F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1913F.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo S1 PD1913F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo S1 PD1913F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. S1 PD1913F battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Vivo S1 PD1913F bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root S1 PD1913F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo S1 PD1913F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo S1 PD1913F and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for Vivo S1 PD1913F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PD1913F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1913F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1913F.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1913F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1913F.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1913F.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on PD1913F and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1913F.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1913F to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo S1 PD1913F into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1913F using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1913F.
You have successfully rooted Vivo S1 PD1913F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo S1 PD1913F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo S1 PD1913F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1913F.