Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo U10 1916 V1928 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo U10 1916 V1928, then you can install Magisk on U10 1916 V1928 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root U10 1916 V1928 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked U10 1916 V1928 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting U10 1916 V1928 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of U10 1916 V1928. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo RX17 Pro CPH1877. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root U10 1916 V1928. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting U10 1916 V1928. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo U10 1916 V1928.
I am expecting that you will be able to root U10 1916 V1928 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. U10 1916 V1928 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V1928 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of U10 1916 V1928. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V1928. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V1928.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting U10 1916 V1928 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from U10 1916 V1928. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your U10 1916 V1928, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V1928.
Below are the steps using which you can root U10 1916 V1928. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if U10 1916 V1928 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. U10 1916 V1928 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock U10 1916 V1928 before following these steps. You will not be able to root U10 1916 V1928 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo U10 1916 V1928 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo U10 1916 V1928 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for V1928.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo U10 1916 V1928.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V1928.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V1928.
6. It is the time to attach your V1928 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to V1928.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on V1928.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on V1928 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your V1928.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V1928 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo U10 1916 V1928 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on V1928 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot V1928.
You have successfully rooted U10 1916 V1928. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting U10 1916 V1928 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding U10 1916 V1928. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V1928.