Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo X21 1725 X21A owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo X21 1725 X21A, then you can install Magisk on X21 1725 X21A by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root X21 1725 X21A by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked X21 1725 X21A bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting X21 1725 X21A using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of X21 1725 X21A. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo U20 1921 V1941. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root X21 1725 X21A. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting X21 1725 X21A. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo X21 1725 X21A.
I am expecting that you will be able to root X21 1725 X21A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. X21 1725 X21A may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear X21A owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of X21 1725 X21A. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on X21A. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on X21A.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting X21 1725 X21A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from X21 1725 X21A. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your X21 1725 X21A, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your X21A.
Below are the steps using which you can root X21 1725 X21A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if X21 1725 X21A got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. X21 1725 X21A battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock X21 1725 X21A before following these steps. You will not be able to root X21 1725 X21A without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo X21 1725 X21A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo X21 1725 X21A and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for X21A.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo X21 1725 X21A.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on X21A.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on X21A.
6. It is the time to attach your X21A with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to X21A.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on X21A.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on X21A and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your X21A.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from X21A to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo X21 1725 X21A into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on X21A using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot X21A.
You have successfully rooted X21 1725 X21A. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting X21 1725 X21A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding X21 1725 X21A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your X21A.