Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Vivo Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Y5s (V1934A, V1934T), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Y5s V1934A using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of V1934A. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Y9 2018 FLA-LX1. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Y5s V1934A. You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Y5s.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V1934A. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Y5s (V1934A, V1934T), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo Y5s (V1934A, V1934T). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo Y5s and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware for Vivo Y5s using Google.
2. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for Vivo Y5s.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
5. Attach your Y5s with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
6. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Y5s and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
7. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
8. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Y5s to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to put Vivo Y5s into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on Vivo Y5s using the following command.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
12. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Y5s (V1934A, V1934T). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Y5s (V1934A, V1934T) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y5s. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.