Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) owners. It comes with Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 processor and 6.67 inches OLED display. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Infinix Zero 8 X687. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC bootloader.
2. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
3. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
17. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC (cas) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 10 Ultra M2007J1SC. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.