Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G (star) owners. You can use TWRP Recovery and Magisk v23.0 to root your phone. It comes with Harman Kardon speakers, GPS, IP68 water resistant body, phase detection auto focus support, corning gorilla glass victus protection, 512GB internal storage space, 2MP front facing camera and 234g weight. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G (star), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v23.0 on your phone after installing TWRP Recovery. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Xiaomi MI 11 M2011K2G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G (star) using TWRP and Magisk v23.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v23.0 is developed by XDA Developer topjohnwu. Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G (star) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G (star) using TWRP and Magisk v23.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v23.0. Mi 11 Ultra battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G (star) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra bootloader.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Mi 11 Ultra, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “USB Debugging” option on Mi 11 Ultra.
6. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
7. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Download TWRP Recovery img file for Mi 11 Ultra. You can download TWRP from XDA developers forum.
9. Rename “TWRP.img” to “twrp.img” and move this file to platform-tools folder.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra into fastboot mode.
12. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
13. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
14. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
15. Enter the following command to install TWRP on Mi 11 Ultra:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
17. Transfer Magisk zip file to your phone from your computer.
18. Turn off your phone, press volume up button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra into Recovery mode.
19. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select the Magisk v23.0 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Mi 11 Ultra M2102K1G (star). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Mi 11 Ultra using Magisk v23.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 11 Ultra. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.