Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Xiaomi Redmi 9C M2006C3MG (angelica) owners. It comes with 6.53 inches display, palm shutter support, rear-mounted fingerprint protection, 3.5mm audio jack, 5000mAh battery, AI beautify v5.0 support and face recognition protection. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi 9C M2006C3MG, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi 9C M2006C3MG by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi 9C M2006C3MG. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.2 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Realme 2 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Redmi 9C.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi 9C M2006C3MG using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v8.0.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Redmi 9C M2006C3MG may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi 9C M2006C3MG using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v8.0.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi 9C M2006C3MG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi 9C M2006C3MG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.2. Redmi 9C battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 9C M2006C3MG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Redmi 9C bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Redmi 9C and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.2 on Redmi 9C and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Redmi 9C to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Redmi 9C into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
17. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Redmi 9C M2006C3MG. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi 9C using Magisk Manager v8.0.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi 9C. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.