Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Yezz Andy 5E5 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Yezz Andy 5E5, then you can install Magisk on Andy 5E5 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Yezz Andy 5E5 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Yezz Andy 5E5 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Yezz Andy 5E5 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Yezz Andy 5E5. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola One Hyper (XT2027-1, XT2027-3). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Yezz Andy 5E5. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Yezz Andy 5E5. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Yezz Andy 5E5.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Yezz Andy 5E5 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Yezz Andy 5E5 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear 5E5 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Yezz Andy 5E5. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Andy 5E5. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on 5E5.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Yezz Andy 5E5 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Yezz Andy 5E5. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Yezz Andy 5E5, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your 5E5.
Below are the steps using which you can root Yezz Andy 5E5. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Yezz Andy 5E5 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Yezz Andy 5E5 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Yezz Andy 5E5 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Yezz Andy 5E5 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Yezz Andy 5E5 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Yezz Andy 5E5 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for 5E5.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Yezz Andy 5E5.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on 5E5.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on 5E5.
6. It is the time to attach your 5E5 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to 5E5.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 5E5.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 5E5 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your 5E5.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from 5E5 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Yezz Andy 5E5 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on 5E5 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot 5E5.
You have successfully rooted Yezz Andy 5E5. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Yezz Andy 5E5 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Yezz Andy 5E5. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Yezz Andy 5E5.