Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with ZTE Blade A3 2019 P932K20 owners. It includes Unisoc SC9832E Chipset. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of ZTE Blade A3 2019 P932K20, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Blade A3 2019 P932K20 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Blade A3 2019 P932K20 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of P932K20. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei MatePad T 8 KOB2-W09. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Blade A3 2019 P932K20.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Blade A3 2019 P932K20 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Blade A3 2019 P932K20 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Blade A3 2019. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Blade A3 2019 P932K20 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Blade A3 2019 P932K20, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Blade A3 2019 P932K20. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Blade A3 2019 P932K20 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Blade A3 2019 P932K20 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of ZTE Blade A3 2019 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware for ZTE Blade V9 2019 using Google.
2. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for Blade A3.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on Blade A3.
5. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
6. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A3 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
7. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
8. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Blade A3 to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to put ZTE Blade A3 2019 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on Blade A3 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
12. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Blade A3 2019 P932K20. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Blade A3 2019 P932K20 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade A3 2019. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.