Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with ZTE Blade A6 A0620 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of ZTE Blade A6 A0620, then you can install Magisk on Blade A6 A0620 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.4. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Blade A6 A0620 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Blade A6 A0620 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Blade A6 A0620 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.4 to patch boot image of Blade A6 A0620. Magisk Manager v7.3.4 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Nokia X71 TA-1167. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Blade A6 A0620. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 for rooting Blade A6 A0620. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Blade A6 A0620.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Blade A6 A0620 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Blade A6 A0620 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A0620 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Blade A6 A0620. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Blade A6 A0620. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A0620.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Blade A6 A0620 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Blade A6 A0620. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Blade A6 A0620, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A0620.
Below are the steps using which you can root Blade A6 A0620. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Blade A6 A0620 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. Blade A6 A0620 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Blade A6 A0620 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Blade A6 A0620 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Blade A6 A0620 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of ZTE Blade A6 A0620 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk for ZTE Blade A6 A0620.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for A0620.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A0620.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A0620.
6. It is the time to attach your A0620 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A0620.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on A0620.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on A0620 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A0620.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A0620 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put ZTE Blade A6 A0620 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A0620 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A0620.
You have successfully rooted Blade A6 A0620. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Blade A6 A0620 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade A6 A0620. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your A0620.