Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Nubia Z20 NX627J owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J, then you can install Magisk on ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.2. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Nubia Z20 NX627J by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Nubia Z20 NX627J bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Nubia Z20 NX627J using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Nubia Z20 NX627J. Magisk Manager v7.3.2 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Realme 5 Pro RMX1971. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Nubia Z20 NX627J. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 for rooting Nubia Z20 NX627J. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Nubia Z20 NX627J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Nubia Z20 NX627J may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear NX627J owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Nubia Z20 NX627J. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Nubia Z20 NX627J. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on NX627J.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Nubia Z20 NX627J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Nubia Z20 NX627J. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Nubia Z20 NX627J, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your NX627J.
Below are the steps using which you can root Nubia Z20 NX627J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nubia Z20 NX627J got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2. Nubia Z20 NX627J battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Nubia Z20 NX627J bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Nubia Z20 NX627J without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 apk for ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for NX627J.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on NX627J.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on NX627J.
6. It is the time to attach your NX627J with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to NX627J.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on NX627J.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.2 on NX627J and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your NX627J.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from NX627J to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on NX627J using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot NX627J.
You have successfully rooted Nubia Z20 NX627J. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Nubia Z20 NX627J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Z20 NX627J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your NX627J.